y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: KARDASHIANS-Kris Jenner defend her decision to put kim on the pill.

Saturday 23 June 2012

KARDASHIANS-Kris Jenner defend her decision to put kim on the pill.

Kris Jenner came under fire this week for putting her daughter Kim on the pill aged just 14. But Kris is telling all who cares to know that her decision to be liberal with her kids was all in a bid to protecty her Children. She admits that she has no hesitation to put ALL her girls on birth control once they express interest in sex. She said Kim was very honest with her and said  "Mummy I think, I'm feeling, you know, sexual. She admitted this on the Bethanny Frankel's new talk show for Fox.

Close: Jenner tells Bethanny Frankel: 'Kim came to me ... and was very honest and said 'Mommy I think I'm feeling, you know, sexual''

No comments:

Post a Comment