y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: RMD IS SEEEING RED!

Sunday 8 July 2012

RMD IS SEEEING RED!

On the 6th of July popular blogger Linda Ikeji put up a story about RMD congratulating him on been a year older and also speaking about his 250million naira house been built in Asaba. Heres what Linda put up-





RMD turns 51 today; builds multimillion naira home in Asaba

The actor was born July 6th 1961. Wishing him many more beautiful years ahead. Meanwhile the actor has acquired a palatial home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State, where he is the Commissioner for Arts and Culture.
 RMD heard about what Linda wrote and heres what he had to say-


 oh please do not insult me, how can u say I am fighting Linda Ikeji? Pls be appropriate, there's a diff bw a warning & a fight
From the bottom of my heart I want to say a very heartfelt thanx to all of you for ur beautiful birthday wishes, God bless you & I love you
If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people
to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & (contd)
ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I hv received I'd like to sound a warning (contd)
It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (Contd)
 Hmmmmm hes actually exploring the option of Legal action, well one day breeze go blow and  fowl nash go open.Time would tell.

P.S- Linda no fear joor. Carry go.

No comments:

Post a Comment