y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Used Scratch Cards.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Used Scratch Cards.

It has come to our attention that used scratch cards not shredded to pieces are now used for neferious activities.
 According to our sources hoodlums,assasins and miscreants go round randomly picking used recharge cards and drop them off at the scene of a murder,assasination,crime and the police pick them up and since most of our sims are registered the police track the numbers of the people that loaded the credit and innocent people are accused of the crime. Please shred after use ABEG.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing difficulties
    with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody getting similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution
    will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
    Feel free to surf my blog best online scratchcards

    ReplyDelete