y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Wife of Rupert Sanders Heartbroken

Thursday 26 July 2012

Wife of Rupert Sanders Heartbroken


Sorry, Rob! Actress Kristen Stewart publicly apologized to her beau Robert Pattinson Wednesday after getting caught in a steamy smooch session with a married director — breaking the hearts of “Twilight” fans the world over.
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” the actress said in a statement to People.com.
“This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
Stewart’s mushy mea culpa came as photos of the 22-year-old locking lips with “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, 41, hit the Internet.
In one shot, Stewart and Sanders are seen necking inside her car.
In another, Sanders is pressed against the back of his much younger lover, his arms wrapped around her waist and his mouth nuzzling her ear.
In yet another, the young actress is locked in a tight embrace with Stewart, smiling wide as she clutches the back of his head.
Hours after her bombshell admission, Stewart stepped out in Los Angeles looking tearful and upset, her make-up free revealing dark circles forming under her eyes.
Looking disheveled in a ratty pair of gym shorts and a white t-shirt, the visibly troubled Stewart tried at times to hide behind a pair of dark sunglasses.
Amid Stewart and Sanders’ profuse apologies and their mad scrambling to recalibrate their Hollywood images, Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross remained largely mum, only sharing one word via Twitter: “Wow.
Ross, who played Stewart’s mother in “Huntsman,” was clearly shocked by the betrayal, which likely stung even more since she once hand-picked the young actress to play the title role in her husband’s film.
“[Kristen] was my number one choice,” Ross told Celebuzz in May. “I think there is no better Snow White in my opinion. She is great.”
The model and actress even praised Stewart’s magnetic charm at the time, but never realized her husband would fall victim to it.
“I mean, I’ve never watched a ‘Twilight’ movie, so i don’t really know, but I loved her in Sean Penn’s film just for that moment that she’s in it,” she said of Stewart’s role in “Into the Wild.”

No comments:

Post a Comment