y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: GEJ Speaks

Wednesday 29 August 2012

GEJ Speaks


Jonathan said this while declaring open the 52nd Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association in Abuja.


He said he was the most criticised President in the world at the moment because his critics failed to understand that the country’s current challenges predated his administration, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

He assured that his critics would have the cause to praise him at the end of the life of his administration when his Transformation Agenda would have yielded the expected dividends.

“I think I am then most criticised president in the whole world, but I tell this noble audience that before I leave, I will also be the most praised president. #OKBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment