y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: 5 Private Varsity Students In $27,000 Fraud.

Friday 5 October 2012

5 Private Varsity Students In $27,000 Fraud.




The Oyo State Police Command Thursday  paraded some students of a private university in Ibadan who allegedly defrauded their victims of over 27,000 dollars.



The students who the police claimed to be students of a university in Ibadan were among the 26 suspects paraded yesterday.

One of the students said he used part of the illegal proceed to buy vehicles worth N6.2m. Items found with the suspects included five laptops.
He said the suspects allegedly used Internet to defraud people of $10million, 500 dollars, 27, 000 dollars at different times.

One of the suspects Nurudeen Oyeniyi said, “I have told them (police) that I do yahoo yahoo. My two most recent deals fetched me $27,000. The first was $17,000 and the second was $10,000. I got that from a woman in California (USA ),” said Oyeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment