y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Star Alfonso Ribeiro's Gets Married.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Star Alfonso Ribeiro's Gets Married.

Newlywed: Alfonso Ribeiro wed Angela Unkrich at the Lakeside Golf Club in Burbank, California and are sharing their wedding photos exclusively in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now

He walked down the aisle on Saturday with Angela Unkrich  in Burbank, California. He has an nine year old daughter Sienna with his ex-wife Robin Stapler. We wish him the very best.

1 comment:

  1. Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your web site
    by chance, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate did not took
    place earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog pole barns jonesboro arkansas

    ReplyDelete