y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Lies We Have Told Our Parents.

Monday 22 October 2012

Lies We Have Told Our Parents.



We’ve at one time in our lives told Lies whether white, black or green. In primary school my classmate and I were caught by a teacher long after closing time plucking guava with our school uniform.
We knew our buttocks will suffer on Monday, so we began devising ways of avoiding school. On Monday I left home as usual, waited at our street abokis’ shop and returned home telling my mother that I was turned back by the gateman because I didn’t have a biro. Of course she didn’t buy it. My classmate’s lie was far more devious; he told his parents that his teacher had died. Hhen, his trashing was double.lol
Also in primary school, a boy told his parents the “Edet who lived in Calabar” had died and N5 was required per student to support his funeral. A colleague of mine back in high school went home and told his parents who wia illiterates that he broke the amoeba in the biology lab and the photosynthesis inside escaped and the school is asking him to pay for it. I lied to my mom during JSCE that we were told to watch Egoli on then DBN because it would come out in Literature i dont know if she believed but i didnt miss watching it everyday after school. Cheeky.

In secondary school, a classmate scammed N500 from his parents saying he needed to buy logarithm and antilogarithm (4 figure table) N250 each. E don tay wey boys don dey lie…no wonder our ladies dey tire for us.
What lies have you told your parents or loved ones? Oya  you all confess

No comments:

Post a Comment