y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Stacy Ferguson (Fergie) Says God Saved Her From Drugs.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Stacy Ferguson (Fergie) Says God Saved Her From Drugs.

Meth past: Fergie has revealed how she quit drugs after becoming paranoid she was being followed by the FBI and SWAT teams
The Black Eyed Peas star told Oprah Winfrey she was so messed up from her addiction to crystal meth that she believed police were tracking her every move. But the 37-year-old said she was able to quit after going to church and making a deal with God.

She said: 'I started getting really paranoid. So I went one day into this church and I thought that the FBI and the SWAT teams were outside the church...so I had a conversation with God...and I said, "Alright, if I go out there and the FBI and the SWAT team's not out there, then it's the drugs and I'm stopping."
'I went outside of the church...and there was no SWAT team, there was no FBI, just me and God. And I kept my promise. That day. That was it. She denied being a lesbian but admitted to experimenting with women.
'I never dated women. It was more fun. I think that a lot of women experience this sort of thing in college. Tour was like college in a way. I mean I guess I would call it bisexual or sexually open, free spirit...what have you.' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment