y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Do You All Think This Is A Bit Too Much For Kids..............I DO.

Thursday 27 December 2012

Do You All Think This Is A Bit Too Much For Kids..............I DO.



Some one sent me this video and thought it was funny i didn't find it funny one bit, these are kids for God's sake. somebody would say they are having fun me i say they are been over "sexualized" if there's any word like that. And people were there cheering them on. Haba...............2013 is our year we would be discussing Child abuse and how it starts and how parents can and should teach their children the right attitude about sex and the best way to approach it. And how it should be done in the confines of marriage call me old fashioned but thats what i believe and would keep preaching it. Just watch this video, someone actually sat down and did a dirty sound track for it...............DISGUSTING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment