y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: My Thoughts On Omotola "The Real Me" Reality Series.

Thursday 13 December 2012

My Thoughts On Omotola "The Real Me" Reality Series.



Ok so I just finished watching the 1st episode of Omotola The Real Me and i feel it was all scripted and there was nothing real about the reality show.
Am waiting to see it hit the ground running but for now its a miss in my dictionary. I choose to watch this because i wanted to see the real Omotola uncut and peeled back for all her fans to see what she gets up to behind all the Glitz and Glamour of Nollywood, maybe like most people am expecting to much. Like someone said she hopes it gets more interesting else she wont be watching. I want to be proved wrong I really do. I would wait and watch other episodes before I say anything more. Am sorry if i offended anyone with my opinion i just had to let it out. Well done to Omotola for the opportunity to le us into her personal space.  Watch the Advert:


1 comment:

  1. This reality show is like a dream come thru for Omotola. It's a good addition to her profile.

    See: Omotola Jalade movies

    -Ibe

    ReplyDelete