y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Video Of Daddy Adeboye Praying For Goodluck Jonathan 2012

Saturday 15 December 2012

Video Of Daddy Adeboye Praying For Goodluck Jonathan 2012


He was spotted yesterday at the 2012 Holy Ghost Congress held by Redeemed Church in Redemption Camp. He said he was there to pray for Nigeria. Even if he was not spotted we definitely felt his presence in Lagos with all the traffic he caused with his security details. Imagine blocking the road from Marina to Lagos-Ibadan Expressway when he was coming from the Airport and going straight to camp.
So what did Marina have to do with his trip. We all didn't need to experience the hellish traffic of yesterday. Alot of commuters had to trekk long distances because there was a traffic gridlock which caused Bumper to Bumper traffic. Hmmmmm 2015 is around the corner oh.











1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Your article rocks as well as getting a legitimate great understand!

    ??
    I can??t actually support but appreciate your weblog
    internet site, your web site is adorable and nice
    My partner and I stumbled over here different web site and thought I ought
    to examine things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look ahead to exploring your internet page however once more.
    Also visit my blog post :: free iphone

    ReplyDelete