y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Man Undergoes Sex Change To Become A Woman.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Man Undergoes Sex Change To Become A Woman.


Becci says he is a different person now after ditching the macho world

Yob: Richard as he was before becoming Becci Allen

24-stone self-confessed soccer hooligan has turned his back on the macho world of terrace violence to undergo a sex change.
Burly Richard Allen, 36, now Becci. I decided at the age of 32 to make changes. I got to the point in life where either I did this or my life would be ended.
'I have now gone completely the other way and am now the person I should have been.
'For the first time ever I am just happy.'
Becci says he is enjoying single life after coming out of a 12-year relationship and insists he has the full backing of her family since deciding to dress as a woman. He has an 11 year old daughter with partner Paula. has lost weight and become more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment