y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Andrew Harvey's Emotional Tribute To Goldie Harvey.

Monday 25 February 2013

Andrew Harvey's Emotional Tribute To Goldie Harvey.



Her Husband Andrew said this about his wife Goldie, “Susan you walked into my life. It was like God sent you as a fresh breath. I still remember your response to my first love message. You said, ‘Love killed Romeo, sent Diana to an early grave and killed jack on the Titanic, forget about love, just have friendship and live long.’
“Over time our love grew to a depth I have never known. You were the best years of my life, your smile, your desire to live your dream.” Colleagues who attended the burial were Kenny Ogungbe, Kenny St Brown, Essence, Weird MC, Dayo Adeneye, Denrele ETC.
Goldie Harvey



No comments:

Post a Comment