y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Snoop Lion Says Homosexuality May Never Be Acceptable In Rap Music.

Monday 8 April 2013

Snoop Lion Says Homosexuality May Never Be Acceptable In Rap Music.


'Ain't no rapper': Snoop says that Frank Ocean is a singer so his coming out is more acceptable in the singing world'Ain't no rapper': Snoop says that Frank Ocean is a singer so his coming out is more acceptable in the singing world
Snoop Lion, Frank Ocean.
The legendary hip-hop artist - who now also goes by Snoop Lion - was asked whether Frank Ocean's decision to come out as a gay artist would make it easier for others to follow suit. Snoop responded by saying ‘Frank's a singer. It's acceptable in the singing world, but in the rap world I don't know if it ever will be because rap is so masculine.Snoop Dogg explained: 'It's like a football team.' You can't be in a locker room full of mother******* tough-*** dudes, then all of a sudden say, "Hey, man, I like you."
You know, that's going to be tough.' 'People can do what they want and as they please.' 'Satisfy yourself accordingly. I have no issues with nobody. I live for me and I live my life doing what I do, so you should have the right to do whatever you want to do.'Despite his suggestion that homosexuality and rap music are not quite compatible yet, the rapper-turned-reggae star wanted to make it clear that he 'doesn't have a problem with gay people.'
'I got some gay homies.
DailyMail.

No comments:

Post a Comment