y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Oluwakemi Ola, A frustrated nigerian

Saturday 24 August 2013

"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Oluwakemi Ola, A frustrated nigerian

People who flew, drove or took the bus to come renew their passports express their frustration at the lack of notice about an office closure. *The girl that said she would tear her NIGERIAN passport, I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT!

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised because this is just the kind of thing Nigerians can do to themselves. When you treat your own people like trash, what do you expect other people to do. This is the reason why other countries treat Nigerians like criminals. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment