y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Popular CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Weds.

Monday 19 August 2013

Popular CNN Anchor Isha Sesay Weds.

Isha Sesay of CNN Marries Leif Coorlim
The Happy Couple.
CNN anchor Isha Sesay made her own news Sunday night, marrying fellow CNN staffer Leif Coorlim in Atlanta. The couple tied the knot in front of close friends and family at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, the ceremony moved indoors from the English garden after CNN meteorologist Jen Delgado predicted bad weather. "Our day exceeded my wildest dreams," Sesay tells PEOPLE. "It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away." The bride wore a strapless, custom Amsale gown featuring elaborate beadwork. Congratulations to them.
People Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment