y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Kanye West Wants Daughter Nori To Make Money From Paparazzi Shots.

Monday 30 September 2013

Kanye West Wants Daughter Nori To Make Money From Paparazzi Shots.

kanye
Kanye West joins in on the paparazzi debate in saying that photographers should have a limit when it comes to children and pictures. However, unlike Halle Berry and other celebs who don’t want their kids photographed at all without parental consent, Kanye doesn’t mind North West’s picture being taken as long as a check follows the snap.
The rapper recently told Zane Lowe of BBC that he and girlfriend Kim Kardashian are working hard to see to it that their daughter gets paid for every picture taken of her while out-and-about. “I’m changing things for my daughter,” said West. “And I’m gonna tell my daughter by the time she understands, I’ll be like, ‘Me and your mother were in a completely different situation than you’re in. At that time paparazzi was legal, people could take your pictures, climb over your fence, people would do that and you wouldn’t even get paid for it. You see all these checks you getting at age six? It’s because people want to take your picture. I made that happen Nori.’ That’s what I will tell her.”
BCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment