y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Racism Still Exists In America.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Racism Still Exists In America.

Shocked: Toni Jenkins is a nursing student at Belmont University. She told her manager about the racist remark left on the receipt. She has now been suspended from the restaurant on full pay
The Receipt , Toni Christina Jenkins.
A server working at a Red Lobster restaurant in an affluent suburb of Nashville, Tennessee claims she was subjected to a racist jibe after customers allegedly left the words 'none ni**er' in the tip section of the check.
Toni Christina Jenkins, who is 19, was in the middle of her shift at the seafood restaurant in Franklin and serving a couple of customers who racked up a $45 bill during their afternoon meal. When the time came to pay the check, Miss Jenkins, who is training to be a nurse, says she found the racist insult written on the couple's receipt.
This is what I got as a tip last night...so happy to live in the proud southern states..God Bless America, land of the free and home of the low class racists of Tennessee,' wrote Miss Jenkins on her Facebook page. Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Miss Jenkins said that she would never hold a grudge or fake a receipt simply for not receiving a tip. 'I don't get tips all the time. I really don't care cause God is my provider I don't worry about tips.'Miss Jenkins described the few minutes on Saturday afternoon as she served the couple who left the racist receipt as particularly strange. They were extremely rude, but I introduced myself to them and they didn't respond. When I came to take their orderm they simply told me they wanted their food and to put everything in a to-go box. I offered them dessert but they told me abruptly that they just wanted the check.''When I went back to the table they had gone and left the receipt and had written the comments.' The couple were said to be a man and woman in their 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment