y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Dreamt About The Associated Airlines Crash - Flt Engineer Elaiye Soroh's Brother.

Monday 7 October 2013

I Dreamt About The Associated Airlines Crash - Flt Engineer Elaiye Soroh's Brother.


Wg Cdr Oyinprebi Soroh. rtd.
Wing Commander Oyinprebi Soroh, (rtd) brother to Elaiye in an interview with Vanguard said: “I cannot explain the way I feel at the moment but I wish I could have stopped the crash. I feel said about the entire event.” Oyinprebi, who now operates an online prayer ministry, ‘The Network Prayer Partners,’ said: “ I had a dream that it would happen. After that, I prayed about it and I called on others members of the page to also do so.” “I know that if we hadn’t prayed about it, there wouldn’t have been any survivors,” he added. Vanguard gathered that the late engineer had planned to leave Associated Airlines for another employer.
Vanguard Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment