y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I'm Not Conventionally Beautiful And Am Happy With That - Lady Gaga.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

I'm Not Conventionally Beautiful And Am Happy With That - Lady Gaga.


But she does have a small waist: In the December issue of Glamour, Lady Gaga tells Bravo's Any Cohen she doesn't need to look like a supermodel because she's a singer
“[I'm] not conventionally beautiful,' she confesses. 'If there was some sort of mathematical equation for beauty, I don’t know if I would be the algorithm. 'I’m confident in who I am,' she starts. 'I’ve come to a place in my life where I’ve accepted things that are me, as opposed to feeling pressure to explain myself to people around me. That’s just the way I’ve always tried to be. It didn’t change when I became a star.' What she lives for? 'I only want my freedom and my creativity... I reject the idea that I have to take all [the costumes and makeup] off to be f--king authentic.'
DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment