y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Kanye West Calls For Fans To Boycott Louis Vuitton Goods Because He Was Snubbed By Firms Vice President.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West Calls For Fans To Boycott Louis Vuitton Goods Because He Was Snubbed By Firms Vice President.

Luxury: Kanye carrying a Louis Vuitton bag in Los Angeles last month
Yeezy Spotting an LV bag last month.
And Kanye West is trying to bring his influence to bear by calling on his fans to boycott Louis Vuitton.
The rapper pulled the stunt during a radio interview in which he explained his anger at being snubbed by the firm's vice-president Yves Carcelle.
Speaking on 92.3 NOW radio, he said: 'I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you. 'I said, "let me explain to you why you need to meet with me." 'Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January. They think that I don't realise my power.' Kanye is hoping his clout will stop fans splashing out on the French brand's luggage and handbags, which range in price from £300 and £8,000. Like we would take advice from you. Please seat yo arse down.
DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment