y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Mercy Johnson Gushes About Daughter.

Friday 1 November 2013

Mercy Johnson Gushes About Daughter.


She's one of the busiest people in Nollywood, but one person she says she's always got time for and that means the world to her now is her ten months old daughter, Purity.  The actress, opened up about motherhood and how much her daughter means to her. "She's my best companion, Mercy Johnson says of her daughter in a brief chat. “She's my pet, my best pal. Mercy, who gave birth last year December, says that motherhood has changed her in a profound way.  Hear what she said, “I felt very maternal around my 10 months old baby.
And I thought I couldn't become any more until I saw the baby...But it happened during my labour because I had a very strong connection with my child. It was during labour that I had an awakening. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn't think about my own pain...We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
NF.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment