y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Almost Lost My Life To Fake Drugs - Tee Mac-Itsueli

Friday 20 December 2013

I Almost Lost My Life To Fake Drugs - Tee Mac-Itsueli

•Tee Mac    Tee Mac Itseli
Renowned flutist and Chairman, Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition, ACC, Tee Mac Omatsola Itseli, has disclosed that he almost died last year after ingesting fake drugs. The out-going chairman, in a chat with P.M.NEWS Entertainment Cafe during the 2013 Roundtable of the ACC, held at the Four Point by Sheraton, Lekki, Lagos, penultimate week, disclosed that while he is lucky to be alive after falling victim of fake drugs, eight of his puppies died as a result of fake vaccines administered on the animals.
“I don’t need to be the chairman of ACC for me to continue to play a crucial role in the war against counterfeiting and piracy.  I would still follow up the fake drugs campaign because this is something that affects every Nigerian irrespective of social status. I nearly died last year after I came down with typhoid because I was exposed to fake drugs. I also lost about eight puppies due to fake vaccines and as if that’s not enough, I nearly lost my house due to fake electrical extension box. So the war goes on and I am ready for the battle,”
PM News.

No comments:

Post a Comment